It's time for me to admit I have a problem...

Pics
He came down, but he's not happy about it 🤣

1643299532145.png

Not a great picture because he's backlit, but Casper has decided to give me gray hairs today. The house is two stories tall and the ground floor living room has a high ceiling as tall as both stories. This is not a normal window that he's sitting in, it's one of the upper windows above the living room :th

View attachment 2974259
I wouldn't worry. I have a similar situation with a beam and it is not unusual for me to realize there is a cat looking down at me from way high up.
To this day I have no idea how they get up there let alone down again (though I do sometimes hear a very loud thump which may be one jumping down).
That window sill looks custom designed for a cat honestly. He can look down at everyone, watch the world outside, and of course give you high anxiety so you give him loads of treats when you see him back at ground level.
:lau

That window sill looks custom designed for a cat honestly. He can look down at everyone, watch the world outside, and of course give you high anxiety so you give him loads of treats when you see him back at ground level.
:lau

Oh my goodness, yes, I never thought of it that way! 🤣 No wonder he looked so ticked when he came down; I didn't give him any treats at all!

His eyes are stunning.

They are! :love

Oh my gosh. I love that look he's giving you!

He was not pleased. 🤣

Back
Top Bottom