It's time for me to admit I have a problem...

It's official, he really doesn't have bones. 🤭

1669229837856.png

Is he the kind of cat you can jiggle around while he sleeps and he just keeps sleeping?
As a kid I had one you could do anything to and she was not going to wake up. My cats now are lighter sleepers.

He's pretty tolerant about being moved around, but he does have his limit. If he's sleeping on the couch where someone wants to sit, he can be picked up and moved to another spot and usually just nestles back down and goes back to sleep where he's put. I've shifted around with him on me, too, and he doesn't get bothered easily. But if you move a lot, he will eventually get tired of it and leave.

He also gets into a really deep sleep if he's napping long enough where he's totally limp and twitches sometimes, and you can do about anything you want with him when he gets to that point because he's just out. That's usually when he's got his mouth hanging open or his head dangling off the edge of the couch. 🤭

He's pretty tolerant about being moved around, but he does have his limit. If he's sleeping on the couch where someone wants to sit, he can be picked up and moved to another spot and usually just nestles back down and goes back to sleep where he's put. I've shifted around with him on me, too, and he doesn't get bothered easily. But if you move a lot, he will eventually get tired of it and leave.

He also gets into a really deep sleep if he's napping long enough where he's totally limp and twitches sometimes, and you can do about anything you want with him when he gets to that point because he's just out. That's usually when he's got his mouth hanging open or his head dangling off the edge of the couch. 🤭
Love it. My cat as a kid had really big ears and you could turn them inside out while she was asleep and they stayed that way until she woke up and shook them out.

Oh, goodness, haha! I haven't tried messing with his ears, but he's pretty sensitive to them in general. I think the long hair in them tickles if it isn't sitting just right. 🤭 I do trim his nails sometimes when he's sleeping that deeply, though. 🤫

Yes, this is clearly the most ideal location in the house for a nap. 🤭

View attachment 3334222
Until I got chickens I always knew I would die because I fell over a cat when I was coming down the stairs. You have that risk too!
Now I have chickens it is possible that I will die because I fell over in the Chicken Palace and they ate me for dinner.
Both likely scenarios!

Definitely! Thankfully he doesn't blend into the carpet at all, although he likes to swish his tail out in the way randomly so me stumbling and falling trying to avoid stepping on it is a distinct possibility! He usually sleeps like this on the stairs, though, so there's no real missing him 🤣

1669572195516.png

As for the chickens... After seeing what they did to the turkey carcass from Thanksgiving, let's just say I'm being extra careful not to fall down out there because I've seen what they're capable of now. :th

Back
Top Bottom