I've been bitten ! 😱

Crestcrazy2

Crowing
Apr 29, 2020
Missuori
Cool. I'm glad it worked out. In addition to the milk thistle, there's another liver saver, too, for future reference. It's called Alpha Lipoic Acid. There are a couple of things with very similar names. Maybe @KDOGG331 would be interested to know.

I am also dumb and run around barefoot all the time in the daylight, dark, and in between. Except now that i have chickens, i do it much less.... chicken bombs in my toes. Me no likee.
Lol yeah those are the worst , cool ! Thanks for sharing !

KDOGG331

Spicy Mayo
Premium Feather Member
12 Years
Jan 18, 2008
Massachusetts
Cool. I'm glad it worked out. In addition to the milk thistle, there's another liver saver, too, for future reference. It's called Alpha Lipoic Acid. There are a couple of things with very similar names. Maybe @KDOGG331 would be interested to know.

I am also dumb and run around barefoot all the time in the daylight, dark, and in between. Except now that i have chickens, i do it much less.... chicken bombs in my toes. Me no likee.
Thanks! Very interesting! I still haven’t taken the milk thistle yet :oops: I’m scared to LOL

Birdielee

Songster
Apr 8, 2020
North Plainfield, NJ USA
Thanks! Very interesting! I still haven’t taken the milk thistle yet :oops: I’m scared to LOL
Hahahaha! It's ok. Don't worry. You don't even need to take it unless you feel you've got a liver challenge. I've given it to my 9 year old son once or twice. It's good to have around. Imagine you find your dog seems to have eaten half a bottle of medicine someday. You'd probably use it a few times that week.

KDOGG331

Spicy Mayo
Premium Feather Member
12 Years
Jan 18, 2008
Massachusetts
Hahahaha! It's ok. Don't worry. You don't even need to take it unless you feel you've got a liver challenge. I've given it to my 9 year old son once or twice. It's good to have around. Imagine you find your dog seems to have eaten half a bottle of medicine someday. You'd probably use it a few times that week.
Thanks!! That makes sense!!

KDOGG331

Spicy Mayo
Premium Feather Member
12 Years
Jan 18, 2008
Massachusetts
It's not just for emergencies, though. I've never heard of it causing a problem in any way except the time i bought some milk thistle seeds and ground them. I didn't feel well from taking some of that. But my mom and I have always been fine with all the different brands of prepared milk thistle capsules we've bought.
That’s good to know! Thanks! I was worried I’d get sick since it said it was possible lol you used it for headaches right? It says nighttime though I think?

Birdielee

Songster
Apr 8, 2020
North Plainfield, NJ USA
That’s good to know! Thanks! I was worried I’d get sick since it said it was possible lol you used it for headaches right? It says nighttime though I think?
Mm, no, i don't think it has anything about it that would make it "nighttime".
As far as headaches, yes, i use it because my headaches are often from chemical exposure. So i use it to help my body deal with and get rid of the chemicals. (Liver's job)

KDOGG331

Spicy Mayo
Premium Feather Member
12 Years
Jan 18, 2008
Massachusetts
Mm, no, i don't think it has anything about it that would make it "nighttime".
As far as headaches, yes, i use it because my headaches are often from chemical exposure. So i use it to help my body deal with and get rid of the chemicals. (Liver's job)
Oh okay I wasn’t sure cause I think on mine it said to take 3 in the evening and I couldn’t figure out why it would say that?

And that makes sense!! Thanks!!

KDOGG331

Spicy Mayo
Premium Feather Member
12 Years
Jan 18, 2008
Massachusetts
Ooh, 3? I just take 1. I dont think I've ever taken 2 together. I might take one twice a day, but i don't know about 3. And i don't know why it says specifically to take it at night. Did you get the Gaia herbs milk thistle i linked to, or something else? Is it just milk thistle?
Yeah I got that one! So odd it says 3 and the night thing! I thought that seemed high and both seemed very strange lol but I am a bit of an obsessive rule follower sometimes and was gonna do as it said 😂🤣🙈:oops: but I might just have to break the rules now! 😜

Top Bottom