I've been bitten ! šŸ˜±

Cool. I'm glad it worked out. In addition to the milk thistle, there's another liver saver, too, for future reference. It's called Alpha Lipoic Acid. There are a couple of things with very similar names. Maybe @KDOGG331 would be interested to know.

I am also dumb and run around barefoot all the time in the daylight, dark, and in between. Except now that i have chickens, i do it much less.... chicken bombs in my toes. Me no likee.
Lol yeah those are the worst , cool ! Thanks for sharing !

Cool. I'm glad it worked out. In addition to the milk thistle, there's another liver saver, too, for future reference. It's called Alpha Lipoic Acid. There are a couple of things with very similar names. Maybe @KDOGG331 would be interested to know.

I am also dumb and run around barefoot all the time in the daylight, dark, and in between. Except now that i have chickens, i do it much less.... chicken bombs in my toes. Me no likee.
Thanks! Very interesting! I still havenā€™t taken the milk thistle yet :oops: Iā€™m scared to LOL

Thanks! Very interesting! I still havenā€™t taken the milk thistle yet :oops: Iā€™m scared to LOL
Hahahaha! It's ok. Don't worry. You don't even need to take it unless you feel you've got a liver challenge. I've given it to my 9 year old son once or twice. It's good to have around. Imagine you find your dog seems to have eaten half a bottle of medicine someday. You'd probably use it a few times that week.

Hahahaha! It's ok. Don't worry. You don't even need to take it unless you feel you've got a liver challenge. I've given it to my 9 year old son once or twice. It's good to have around. Imagine you find your dog seems to have eaten half a bottle of medicine someday. You'd probably use it a few times that week.
Thanks!! That makes sense!!

It's not just for emergencies, though. I've never heard of it causing a problem in any way except the time i bought some milk thistle seeds and ground them. I didn't feel well from taking some of that. But my mom and I have always been fine with all the different brands of prepared milk thistle capsules we've bought.
Thatā€™s good to know! Thanks! I was worried Iā€™d get sick since it said it was possible lol you used it for headaches right? It says nighttime though I think?

Thatā€™s good to know! Thanks! I was worried Iā€™d get sick since it said it was possible lol you used it for headaches right? It says nighttime though I think?
Mm, no, i don't think it has anything about it that would make it "nighttime".
As far as headaches, yes, i use it because my headaches are often from chemical exposure. So i use it to help my body deal with and get rid of the chemicals. (Liver's job)

Mm, no, i don't think it has anything about it that would make it "nighttime".
As far as headaches, yes, i use it because my headaches are often from chemical exposure. So i use it to help my body deal with and get rid of the chemicals. (Liver's job)
Oh okay I wasnā€™t sure cause I think on mine it said to take 3 in the evening and I couldnā€™t figure out why it would say that?

And that makes sense!! Thanks!!

Ooh, 3? I just take 1. I dont think I've ever taken 2 together. I might take one twice a day, but i don't know about 3. And i don't know why it says specifically to take it at night. Did you get the Gaia herbs milk thistle i linked to, or something else? Is it just milk thistle?
Yeah I got that one! So odd it says 3 and the night thing! I thought that seemed high and both seemed very strange lol but I am a bit of an obsessive rule follower sometimes and was gonna do as it said šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ™ˆ:oops: but I might just have to break the rules now! šŸ˜œ

Back
Top Bottom