I've been bitten ! 😱

I'm fairly certain it was basically a dry bite , probably just a very small amount of venom because I was running when bit !
Let me get this straight.

You were running around outside at sunset with bare feet in a country with snakes?

I walk outside sometimes without bothering to put shoes on. Not at sunset. Not running. And not in a country known to have snakes.

Even without snakes. Glass grows on trees around here.

Let me get this straight.

You were running around outside at sunset with bare feet in a country with snakes?

I walk outside sometimes without bothering to put shoes on. Not at sunset. Not running. And not in a country known to have snakes.

Even without snakes. Glass grows on trees around here.
Yup 🙂 pretty dumb 😁

@Crestcrazy2 As a Registered Nurse, you have no idea how lucky you were yesterday. Not to sound like a jerk, but you could easily be dead or not have a leg today. Snake bites are nothing to stop and think about or look up on the stupid net. Next time get someone to drive you to the hospital ASAP. I am so glad you are okay, you really dodged a bullet!!
We don't get too many cop bites here, can't remember the last time that happened here.
Forget the plantains.
@Ursuline Chick I'd still like to have my questioned answered if that's ok , how often do you give antivnom for anything ..like a cop bite ? And if antivenom wasn't a thing what would you recommend ? thank you !

I read the book , too.

I wonder why this thread decided to pop up on my alerts now? I didn't see anything since i was last writing back and forth. I'm really glad your foot pulled through. Did you treat it with plantain for a few days or for longer?
I treated it for a couple days and slept on the rocking chair with the pultice on all night for a couple days .
Thanks !

I treated it for a couple days and slept on the rocking chair with the pultice on all night for a couple days .
Thanks !
Cool. I'm glad it worked out. In addition to the milk thistle, there's another liver saver, too, for future reference. It's called Alpha Lipoic Acid. There are a couple of things with very similar names. Maybe @KDOGG331 would be interested to know.

I am also dumb and run around barefoot all the time in the daylight, dark, and in between. Except now that i have chickens, i do it much less.... chicken bombs in my toes. Me no likee.

Back
Top Bottom