I've Been Hyperventilating for Three Hours..***update pg 6***

I'm the youngest of NINE!
th.gif
Everything happens for a reason and every child is a blessing from God! Tell that ol' MIL that God sent it, you want to send it back or something? I raised my 3 boys on my measley income and we have the happiest and best relationship in the world! Take a deep breath and imagine those tiny fingers and toes, those chubby little arms around your neck and that clean baby smell! Everything works for good for those who love the Lord!
wee.gif

I know this probably doesn't help with your breathing problem...LOL! But, after you catch your breath, you will probably start thinking about how you can rearrange your life for this new baby and one day you will wonder how you ever lived without him/her.

My mom was pregnant 12 times in 13 years!
ep.gif

hugs.gif
I know what you re going through. We have 5 kids, and my middle child is a special needs child(he has a rare genetics disease). We were told we shouldn't have any more kids after he was born because there was a 1 in 4 chance of the next one having the same disease. Well, 2 children afterwards( and lots of eye rolling from our family), and by the way they weren't planned either!!, here we are. (they are perfectly normal). Yes, I have a few gray hairs too, but I hide them courtesy of Nice' n Easy!, My kids are all blessings in disguise. It was funny when I went to give away all my baby stuff cause I thought I was all done with them, and than had to turn around and ask for them back cause I was pregnant. My family just about croaked when I told them. We are sending all our prayers to you for a safe pregnancy, you know you can always count on us, your forum family to be there for you when you need us!
smile.png
Take a deep breath and try to relax! Oh how I miss the smell of a new baby.

Do you have friends or family that could come in for the first few months and help out with the baby so that you can take care of your special daughter? Even if it was for just 1 hour a day.
Take a deep breath and try to see this as a blessing from God. It is amazing how fast they grow, and before you know it your baby will be off to school and you'll wonder where the time went!

You asked "What will I do with another baby?" You will love it and raise it as you are your others. God only chooses special people for special circumstances. He never makes mistakes. There is a blessing in this for sure. I don't know you but I know you will be oK. You are special. May God richly Bless you and your family.

Babies are blessings and maybe this one is meant to be for your special daughter. I have seen where the new baby has been a great friend and teacher to a special child. Please try to find someone that you can talk to about your feelings involving the circumstances for your special daughter. I believe it may help you to cope.

And remember BREATHE, BREATHE, BREATHE!
Lovingbouquet.png

This may turn out to be better than you ever expected. I wish you well and a healthy pregnancy.
hugs.gif

God doesn't make mistakes, EVER. You are a special woman and you must be a very strong person to handle this with grace. What a blessing to help you teach your 5 yr old about love up close and personal. I pray for the very best for you and your family. I have to admit that I am excited for you.
big_smile.png

Big
hugs.gif
to you. God loves you and God loves this little one that's coming your way. It may seem overwhelming and undoable right now but down the road I'm guessing you'll wonder how you ever lived without this little darling in your life.

We have eight children, we adopted five of them and three of our adopted have special needs ... I never wanted to be the mom of a special needs child because I knew I couldn't do it. God saw it differently ... If God has this faith in me then how can I not have faith in Him to help me each day with each child. I can't imagine not having each of my children. They have all brought something so special and needed/wanted into our home and I'm so glad they are here.

Try to blow off your MIL and anyone else that gives you grief over this precious little child. Our families certainly weren't (and aren't) always supportive of our decision to be a foster family and adopt so many children. We knew that God had called us to be parents and be a family for children that had no other home.

We are always here for you ... you can cry on our shoulders anytime ... do please do.

I'll be praying for you and your family.

Back
Top Bottom