I've Done Something Crazy

Pics
I had ordered two, so it was $50 a piece! What a bunch of chicken poo 💩
Is this where I say I told you so? Be prepared if you gave them any personal information such as your address,,which you clearly did. They will try to apply for credit cards in your name or for unemployment benefits. I suggest going to the credit agencies and locking down your report.

Is this where I say I told you so? Be prepared if you gave them any personal information such as your address,,which you clearly did. They will try to apply for credit cards in your name or for unemployment benefits. I suggest going to the credit agencies and locking down your repo
Is this where I say I told you so? Be prepared if you gave them any personal information such as your address,,which you clearly did. They will try to apply for credit cards in your name or for unemployment benefits. I suggest going to the credit agencies and locking down your report.
Why no, this would be where I say you’re replying to a post from two months ago. I do believe we determined that we’re reasonably intelligent enough people who knew to inform our credit companies and agencies, reported the bad, and since moved on. It’s better to find humor in these things.
“ Is this where I say I told you so?” ..said nobody who was ever really trying to be helpful. Thanks for your opinion, though 👍🏻

Back
Top Bottom