Ive got puppies-hop on the bandwagon

Quote:
Ok I haven't read all the posts yet, but had to comment on this part of your post...lol

I once had 2 baby lambs, 3 baby goats, 9 puppies, a cage of 12 baby chickens, 7 baby ducks, 8 baby turkeys, plus about 4 rabbits, along with me, my husband and 2 daughters in the house...oh, can't forget our 4 other dogs, 1 parakeet, 2 turtles and about 5 fish tanks in the house....of course not all in the bathroom, but I tell ya what I felt like moving myself out to the barn where the animals WEREN'T....lol
th.gif

now we only have the 4 dogs, 1 fish tank, 15 baby geese, 15 baby pheasants, about 12 baby chicks, 3 bunnies, 7 old english chicks, and 1 turkey in the house....oh and myself and 2 daughters..(hubbys deployed---he was the smart one and got away from the animals...lol) everything else is outside...
ya.gif

Why in Gods name do people have a problem with mixed puppies being born...BUT have no problem with AKC dogs breeding like crazy??? ahh! this always gets my goat!!
he.gif
Mixed or pure breed..if the owner is not responsible...they ALL end up in the shelters. Being a pure breed DOES NOT STOP THAT FROM HAPPENING PEOPLE!..UGH! They have many pure breeds in shelters OR on craigslist...i just dont see the problem IF she takes full responsibility for them and finds them REALLY good homes with a spay neuter contract. sorry folks..this one really gets me upset...sorry if i offended anyone. because i KNOW why you guys also get upset...you care...and i respect you so much for that!
love.gif

If it wasn't for my hubby i would have all mixed breeds. To me they are healthier...look at all of the problems pure dogs that are close to the standards have. Dalmations with too small of skulls so it puts excess pressure on the brain, alot of short snouted breeds have respiratory problems, sharpeis have a lot of problems due to all of the loose skin.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom