Flew The Coop
12 Years
Apr 16, 2007
So I got this new tat for my birthday back in October:
DSC01189.jpg

Pics from the first night having it...swollen:
DSC00618.jpg

DSC00617.jpg

Now I want the same thing but smaller on my middle finger on the same hand.

Tattoos hurt like you know what but I love decorating my skin. Is that crazy?
tongue.png

I try to keep my tats tribal...I draw them and then take them to the artist. Here's my first one I got when I was 18 or 19, it's on my lower back:
DSC00388.jpg

Anyone have one on their finger? Did it hurt REALLY bad?

Last edited:
Those are neat!!
I have one tattoo on my lower back, it is a lion cub peeking out of green leaves and a pink flower. It didn't hurt too much, I think the darker color of ink, the more it hurts, and some people have a higher pain threshhold than others. I would love to get another one on my shoulder, but right now I can't afford it. Mine cost $250 5 yrs ago.
tongue.png

Thanks for sharing your tattoo pics. I enjoy looking at them, my husband has a few on his upper arms, my step son & his fiance each got one when they turned 18. I've thought many times of having one done but other than having to deal with the pain my biggest obstacle has been finding that perfect piece of art I'll be happy with for life
barnie.gif

trisha, I remember when you got your b/d tat and I remember you saying how much it hurt. Now remember, much less flesh on the finger so it will probably hurt a lot more and you know how often you wash your hands and use your hands so it will probably hurt longer. Get it if you want it but try to think of how you will do things until it heals.
wink.png

Quote:
Good point Carrie! I'm a fast healer but I do use my hands a lot. HUMMMMM I may have to think about it for a bit. Or maybe not. Once I get something in my head I go for it. I can't help it. I do things and then think about it later.

I know it will hurt REALLY REALLY bad but I want it.
hmm.png
tongue.png

Quote:
Nah, get yourself a bottle of ..... something and you won't feel a thing!

I got mine on a drunken dare. Unfortunately I was 15 at the time
ep.gif
I kept it hid from my mothers for 3 years!!! But I can't show it too you cuz I'd get booted off here for flashing!!!!
woot.gif

Me and a few friends plan on getting another one when one of the gang finishes her breast cancer treatment. We are all getting the pink ribbon.

I also have been getting the "itch" lately to get a tattoo. How bad does it hurt? I have a higher pain tolerance than some, I got my lip peirced and it didnt hurt that bad. I am thinking of getting one on my upper arm, but I am nervous because it looks like it would be painful, but then I see a bunch of wuss kids that have them which makes it seem like it couldnt hurt that bad. What does it feel like? How long does it take to heal?

Back
Top Bottom