I've never met my neighbor, but today he popped his head over to ask..

Quote:
Funny you should ask. Once Petey was back to full form her began attacking my legs when I went outside! INGRATE! once he broke skin I gave him to a local silkie breeder. She loves him
smile.png

Thats too bad he started attacking you especially after all you did for him! At least he found another good home though!

sunny & the 5 egg layers :

Quote:
Funny you should ask. Once Petey was back to full form her began attacking my legs when I went outside! INGRATE! once he broke skin I gave him to a local silkie breeder. She loves him
smile.png

Thats too bad he started attacking you especially after all you did for him! At least he found another good home though!​

yeah! she updates me all the time, he is very happy. Hopefully this spring i will get some of his daughters
big_smile.png

Some people are good at appearing serious when they are joking. But, if he wasn't then he really knows nothing about birds, that's for sure! Is he afraid of your birds?

Quote:
We had some migrating pterodactyls stop here for a drink from the waterfall one day.

At least that's what DH said when he described the birds he saw. I fear, for all his imaginings, he was looking at a flock cedar waxwings.

The way they decimate my sweet cherry trees when they pass through, I wish they were extinct as well.

Back
Top Bottom