I've STOPPED Roosters Crowing Is there enough interest for me to patent & supply?

Years of experimenting & now a 100% harmless way to STOP Roosters Crowing. Is there a market ?

• I would be interested

Votes: 25 33.3%
  • I would not be interested

Votes: 22 29.3%
  • I would be interested at a reasonable price

Votes: 28 37.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You are just going to sell us a cookbook :p
"No harm guarantee " would be in the written guarantee. I'm not going to respond to any more comments of this nature ( no offence intended ) as I've put a considerable amount of time, effort and if the GENUINE interest is shown by the numbers in the poll I've posted, I'll be paying a considerable amount of money to just get the formalities/legal documents etc processed before the outlay for production. With that said, let it be clear I'm not about to go to these expenses for something that clearly would not sell, as it would be false and misleading and leave me open to prosecution for fraud..

Good luck! If you look at all the postings in the What Breed or Gender forum, you will see daily dozens of people afraid they ended up with roosters, and are heartbroken to have to part w them. Getting people to respond to a single thread or poll isn't always easy, and lack of response would not prove that there's not enuf interest.
I have no idea how to patent an idea/product or protect it from being copied. I wish you success!

Would it help lower competition between roosters? I live in the middle of nowhere, so the sound isn't a problem, but I would really like to help lower competition as spring approaches, I've already noticed the increased mating, crowing, and sparring.

I'm in a city. We are not allowed roosters. This item would not benefit me as a rooster is still a rooster and still no allowed. When they come knocking as I do need a permit to inspect. I would have to hide a rooster and hope they never drop by unexpectedly.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has similar laws.

Back
Top Bottom