Hello. I have a hen who I think I might have overdosed on ivermectin. I was giving everyone a dose yesterday for mites and the bottle tipped over on this hen. I I didn’t think any got on her, just on me. But, about 24 hours later that hen is acting off. I found her laying by herself in their pasture. I picked her up and brought her inside. She’s not showing any interest in eating or drinking, although I did get her to eat a few bites of scrambled egg. Her eyes look clear and she seems alert, but it’s like she’s depressed or something. Also one of her wings is drooping. She has pooped once and it was firm and full of grass, but her crop feels empty. Does this sound like poisoning? Is there anything I can do? She’s inside in a box with some pine shavings, food and water with probiotics and electrolytes. I also gave her a dose of aspirin Incase she’s in pain.