Yes, well, *SHRUG* An inappropriate dose of ivermectin, depending on whether it's too much or too little, can have disastrous results. Strongid paste is one thing, that is pyrantel pamoate, and it is pretty innocuous and hard to overdose. Not so with Ivermectin. In my opinion, it is wrong and irresponsible to give such advice over the internet to people whom you have no idea how they may interpret it or use the information to try to treat their animals. Ivermectin is a good product with outstanding results on a number of issues if used properly and in the correct doseage. It is nothing to trifle with, or to use random amounts that are not accurately measured, such as in horse dewormer. This topic is discussed on a regular basis in several groups that discuss dog breeding in which I participate. Ivermectin can be toxic and deadly if given in the wrong dose. The correct dose for dogs and cats is VERY VERY SMALL.