Ivermectin use in cats?

Pics
Scaredy is doing her thing. She is in great physical and mental health. Her heated sleeping kennel has been taken over by 3 puppies. :oops: They are getting to be of a size that I can wean them off of heat before it gets really cold here. Then she can have her winter home back. :)

Glad to hear about Scaredy and that she is doing well!

Glad to hear about Scaredy and that she is doing well!

It's sort of amazing that she is doing so well. She showed up the winter of 2010. I would guess she was less than a year old then . That would make her at least 8 years old now. I think that is old for a feral cat. Not certain that she can be considered 'feral' now given her personality change. :lol:

It's sort of amazing that she is doing so well. She showed up the winter of 2010. I would guess she was less than a year old then . That would make her at least 8 years old now. I think that is old for a feral cat. Not certain that she can be considered 'feral' now given her personality change. :lol:

And I'm not sure 'feral' cats have heated kennels to sleep in (even if it is full of puppies):D

She sure found the right home!

Well the puppies are big enough to move out of the heated sleeping box - one went back to the owner, and the other stays here as company for my pup. Clean towels in the heated box, and now Scaredy is set for the winter. She moved in within days of the pups vacating - she doesn't seem to be put off by 'doggy odor'.

Well the puppies are big enough to move out of the heated sleeping box - one went back to the owner, and the other stays here as company for my pup. Clean towels in the heated box, and now Scaredy is set for the winter. She moved in within days of the pups vacating - she doesn't seem to be put off by 'doggy odor'.

Nice to get an update on Scaredy!

Back
Top Bottom