Ivermectin use in cats?

Pics
Early Christmas gifts from Scaredy - two regurgitated deer mice on the deck and a fresh one by my truck door. :sick

Aww, how thoughtful!
smiley Christmas lol.gif

She's going into her ninth spring here. I haven't wormed her in a bit, but she is in great flesh and coat so must be okay. Hasn't gone on 'walkabout' in a couple of years. Maybe her wandering days are done.

Wow, 9 years already! Wandering might not be in her best interest any more (now that she's a senior). You've taken excellent care of her Sour!

:rant Something is stealing Scaredy's food bowl. The second one disappeared last night. I've now placed a very heavy stainless steel bowl there. Tonight I gave her some leftover tuna salad and some ham salad. She sniffed the ham salad and gave me a disdainful look. Sorry Scaredy I forgot you do not eat pork.

:rant Something is stealing Scaredy's food bowl. The second one disappeared last night. I've now placed a very heavy stainless steel bowl there. Tonight I gave her some leftover tuna salad and some ham salad. She sniffed the ham salad and gave me a disdainful look. Sorry Scaredy I forgot you do not eat pork.

Do you suppose it could be a raccoon taking her bowl Sour?

(They're my favorite pita right now)

Back
Top Bottom