Ivermectin use in cats?

Pics
I had a family of foxes around my property for a while, I thought I was losing ducks to aerial predators (hawks are bad here too) until I picked up a young pup on one of my security cameras coming into my yard and stealing a chicken. I also realized my cats were sticking closer to home, and staying in the yard more at the time. Scaredy is smart, wouldn’t have survived this long by being stupid. But age wears on us all, so keep a good eye out for him.

A friend that I trade ducks and chicks with caught this bobcat in his guinea pen last week. I think I’d wet my pants if I saw this thing.
9170951A-3E4B-4737-BBBA-FFD18E790684.jpeg 02912DBC-89ED-4F10-87DB-78C3B29A6C8A.jpeg

Son and his family just left - first visit we have had in over 2 years. Younger grand daughter quarantined here in August before returning to college. During that time she became friends with Scaredy. She asked me if I thought Scaredy would remember her. I said, "Let's go outside and find out." Upon seeing us Scaredy approached cautiously since a 'stranger' was here. Cath lowered her hand and Scaredy cautiously sniffed for about 45 seconds. Then you could see the lights go on and she arched her back up against Cath's hand and basically said, "Hi, I've been missing you." They spent much of the afternoon interacting.

Son and his family just left - first visit we have had in over 2 years. Younger grand daughter quarantined here in August before returning to college. During that time she became friends with Scaredy. She asked me if I thought Scaredy would remember her. I said, "Let's go outside and find out." Upon seeing us Scaredy approached cautiously since a 'stranger' was here. Cath lowered her hand and Scaredy cautiously sniffed for about 45 seconds. Then you could see the lights go on and she arched her back up against Cath's hand and basically said, "Hi, I've been missing you." They spent much of the afternoon interacting.
That is awesome!

Back
Top Bottom