Ivy's Daughter, Fern,Grown Up, & Barred EE, Riley (New Pic, post 25)

Quote:
Fern sounds like Barbara from the other thread...
big_smile.png

Beautiful birds, speckledhen! Fern sounds like a handful. My RSL Pullet, Buddy, loved to do that too. She learned her lesson when Dingo, my Blue Heeler, caught her and tore some of her feathers out. Luckily I was near and got her away before she killed her. Shes in a pen with a top for the winter now, but on occasion she used to fly up on the fence, look around for a few minutes, then hop down and eat a few bugs and put herself up
lol.png
Shes a character.

Carri, Zane is my sweet angel boy, as usual. His color is good and he crows and talks and flirts with Gypsy. He's going to have to have a heat lamp this winter, I fear, being as thin as he is and unable to have others close for warmth. Heck, I'll bring him in the house if I have to. Nugget is a sweetheart, though she never got her place back in the flock after raising chicks-little banty Shadow beats her up!
hmm.png

Robin, thanks for the compliment on Fern. She is a pretty thing, that's for sure, but what a handful!

Aww look at sweet little chunky Riley!!

Oh my goodness Fern! What is up with that girl! She is just soooo full of herself!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom