Songster
12 Years
Sep 5, 2007
robertosweddingetc100.jpg

robertosweddingetc098.jpg

i got jack from angie from maine,,,we finally found him a roommate,,,,

well , he said her name was ba-ba-ra
lol
i think we may call her jill,,,he is jack,,,but i have to wait for the ok from my sister in law...
any other ideas welcome,,,could be fun to open it up for name that goat,,,,lol

Looks like a Nigerian mix to me Kate...with blue eyes. Nice baby you got there is it a doe or wether? I love the coloring... which 1 is the new baby the chocolate or the little black? the black looks pygmy to me..the chocolate looks more Nigi. Very nice babies you got there...

Last edited:
ok Kate I just read it...the little pygmy is so cute too...Jack is to prettyto be a wether...he would of made great babies with his colors...but she is adorable too...

She is so adorable, Wendy!!
love.gif
I love how her and Jack's face markings almost match. I'm glad you found Jack a buddy...but I might smuggle her in my car next time I come to visit, she is just so darned cute! Definitely has to be re-named Jill.
big_smile.png

What does Jack think of her?

Chaty...Jack is whethered because he used to live with his sister.
75a12991.jpg

Jack and Mary
big_smile.png

he was all over her,,,,then he was jumping up and just when you think he is going to butt her,,,he doesnt,,,not even close,,,i dont know too much about goat behavior,,,so i was worried,,,,but i think he was showing off,,,he would jump on all his high level things and jump down,,,and then she did,,,,it was cute cute,,,,she has to move twice as fast as he does she has such short legs,,they said she was 6 months ,,,but she is alot smaller than he,,,,i dont know,,she also was kept with rabbits, she has alot of bite marks,,her ear is a bit sensitive and stiff from a bite,,,i am going to get to that tomorrow ,,have some stuff to put on it,,,it isnt open or bleeding or anything,,,seems like it is going to be a permanent stiff type ear thing,,,i am going to watch that,,,and feel her all over for more,,she has quite a few areas that need to be looked at,,poor girls,,,but she is cute cute cute,,,,lol,,i was going to say,,,if he continues to try and mount her,,,and i think she is going to get hurt,,we may need to get another wether instead,,,i hope not though,,,any thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom