Jake, caught on video on couch - Part Due

Oh I'll do it, even if only for curiosities sake.

AHappychick and I put up an electric fence around her coop, run, and duck enclosure. Of course I had to work on it live. I won't get shocked. I work on high voltage equipment every day. Nooooo.

Yup, fried myself. It was cool.

I'm thinking a dog fence/shock collar setup too. I can set up a zone around the couch that he can't go near. Or better yet I can build a robot that will not let him go on the couch. Maybe I'll put the couch on automatic lifters that raises it out of his reach. Hmmm....

I'm an idiot.
roll.png

Do you want someone to agree or disagree with that last statement??? LOL Sorry couldn't resist. Why don't you just cave and get a quilted pad or something to put up on the couch so he can lay there when he wants yet it won't do any harm to your sofa?
smile.png

Quote:
No, being an idiot is part of who I am, like a piece of my identity, sorta like my spleen. It holds me together and keeps me sain.
roll.png

Quote:
uhuuuuhhhh (deep breath) Nope. That's just too easy.

My aunt's solution to her black lab being on the couch when she wasn't at home was to turn the cushions up, like leaning against the back of the couch. Then if JJ did get on the couch, at least she didn't get hair all over the cushions!

Quote:
Yeah but you would probably bathe and brush him more than I do. Does Diesel smell like a dog? I doubt it.

Quote:
That's what I've been doing but as soon as I put them normal and leave the house he says "MY COUCH".

The couch smells from years of both dogs being on it. I wouldn't think of having someone over to actually sit on it. Whew. I have a futon at my mom's house I'm going to use until I can afford new furniture. I don't want him ruining it.

Quote:
Yeah - picture the PC and his date coming home to THAT!!!!
gig.gif

Great, now I have to clean the water I just nearly aspirated on off the computer screen...
Thanks...

gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

Quote:
Yeah - picture the PC and his date coming home to THAT!!!!
gig.gif

Great, now I have to clean the water I just nearly aspirated on off the computer screen...
Thanks...

gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

gig.gif
gig.gif

PC and MizzXXX arrive home in the dead of night.

PC: MizzXXX why don't you take a seat and I'll pour us a couple of drinks.....

wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom