JAN 28th HATCH!!! Who's with me?!?

Quote:
YEAH!!!! Hurray for more new fluffy butts!!!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Quote:
Humm...you must post pics of this "Sex Link" chick when She fluffs up a bit! My chick is drying off in the 'bator and I'm pretty sure I can hear the other eggs chirping!!!
woot.gif
ya.gif
jumpy.gif

Oh, most definitely!
smile.png

eta: WOO HOO!!!! I am officially CHICKEN OBSESSED!!!!! This was my 1000th post!!!!
lau.gif

Goddess
jumpy.gif

Haha!!
lol.png

Only 1 egg today..grr!
somad.gif

Quote:
Humm...you must post pics of this "Sex Link" chick when She fluffs up a bit! My chick is drying off in the 'bator and I'm pretty sure I can hear the other eggs chirping!!!
woot.gif
ya.gif
jumpy.gif

Oh, most definitely!
smile.png

eta: WOO HOO!!!! I am officially CHICKEN OBSESSED!!!!! This was my 1000th post!!!!
lau.gif

Goddess
jumpy.gif

How long did it take you to make those 1,000 posts though?... if it was less than 1 month, then yes... you are clinically chicken obsessed!
wink.png
lau.gif
gig.gif
hugs.gif

Ok just to CLARIFY...I have 4 bouncing chicks that were born today, I am to leave them in the incubator with the rest of the eggs for up to 72 hours in hopes that more hatch and they don't get shrink wrapped right? Or do I pull them out now? Problem is, I don't have their brooder set up yet...I can get working on it but I wasn't expecting the first hatch to start till tomorrow evening!

Quote:
Well, I've been a member since 06/06/2009 but I took a long hiatus since my last hatch in April of last year... does that count? I know it was longer than a month but.......
lau.gif

Goddess
jumpy.gif

I have two out now!! I can't wait to see what the new one will look like when it fluffs out.. The colors look yellow with a gray strip down it's back and feathered legs.. OMG!!! How cute is that?!?!?!?! I have another one getting ready to pop out anytime now too!! I will try my best to get y'all some pics in the morning but that will all depend on if DH beats me to death (joking of course!) because the bator is in our bedroom...
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Goddess
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom