JAN 28th HATCH!!! Who's with me?!?

Counting down right there with ya! Good luck!!!!

Goddess
jumpy.gif

Well, the final egg(#17) that was going to hatch, hatched out while we were all sleeping. Cleaned the incy this morning and setting the next batch in a minute. 36 eggs this time. Going to make sure the humidity is right and temp is set to 100(still air)... then get the little buggers in there in roughly 3 hrs. Deciding to set our weather channel weather station in the incy this time, then surround it with the eggs.we'll see.

Quote:
Ohhh , you will know it when you see it!
It is when the inside of the egg starts seeping through the shell... typically greenish/brownish/yellowish... similar color to brown mustard....
sickbyc.gif

I am so excited I go into lockdown tonight at 8pm. WooHOOO. Have 1 question do I turn the eggs 1 more time. They went in at 8pm on the 31st. I am thinking I need to. Then leave them alone. Is this right. I am so excited I can hardly stand it.
fl.gif
celebrate.gif

Quote:
Last I knew, each day is counted once you reach each 24 hr mark. So, IMO, yes, you should make your last turn at 8pm tonight, then you need to sit on your hands, cause the next 3-5 days are going to drive you insane!
barnie.gif
LOL
gig.gif

Thank you Livinwright Farm
I can not believe I am so excited and so nervous. Sitting on my hands is going to be really hard. I am not a patient person. LOL But I will cause I know it is for the best of them.
barnie.gif

Quote:
It is when the inside of the egg starts seeping through the shell... typically greenish/brownish/yellowish... similar color to brown mustard....
sickbyc.gif

Thank you. I am just learning, so I am not familiar with a lot of the terms.

Quote:
sickbyc.gif

Thank you. I am just learning, so I am not familiar with a lot of the terms.

No worries, and same here!

Back
Top Bottom