Janoel 12 Egg Incubator

Hi, thank you for that information. I have wrongly altered the HU setting and am wondering if anyone can have a look at their HU reading which I assume initially was set by the factory.

I wonder if you could look to see the number of your HU reading as need to reset mine.

Press SET for 3 seconds, + or - to HU and press SET again and you will see a figure. That's the one I am after. DO not + or - while in HU mode, it will return to the temperature automatically.
Lol i dont mean to laugh but im going through all these comments counting how many rimes youve asked the same question but NOONE is answering you question. How frustrating!!! Im also trying to the the same exact answer you are searching for :/

Hi, can anyone help please.

I obtained a Janoel 12 incubator without instructions but have managed to obtain a copy now.

Prior to obtaining my instructions, I set the temperature fine. I also saw HU in the set menu thinking this was a setting for humidity adjusted the setting to a what I thought was a degree setting for humidity. On reading my newly obtained instructions it says 'Parameter HU and HD is set by the factory,the user unless the professional is not allowed to adjust it.' (HU means Heating power parameter).

So I am trying to find the correct HU figure set by the factory, I am assuming that these particular incubators all have the same setting. Any help would be appreciated.

Colin.
Please did you find an answer I have done the same thing really need to find out what the HU factory setting is for my janoel 12

Hi, can anyone help please.

I obtained a Janoel 12 incubator without instructions but have managed to obtain a copy now.

Prior to obtaining my instructions, I set the temperature fine. I also saw HU in the set menu thinking this was a setting for humidity adjusted the setting to a what I thought was a degree setting for humidity. On reading my newly obtained instructions it says 'Parameter HU and HD is set by the factory,the user unless the professional is not allowed to adjust it.' (HU means Heating power parameter).

So I am trying to find the correct HU figure set by the factory, I am assuming that these particular incubators all have the same setting. Any help would be appreciated.

Colin.
Did you find out the correct setting?

Lol i dont mean to laugh but im going through all these comments counting how many rimes youve asked the same question but NOONE is answering you question. How frustrating!!! Im also trying to the the same exact answer you are searching for :/
Hi did you find out the answer I have done the exact same thing? 😢

Back
Top Bottom