Janoel 12 incubator help!

Hey guys . I have a 12jn incubator.
Just wondering what is HU hd ls hs Ca Ah Al stand for i have lost the instruction and needing help!!! Please help me

Hey guys . I have a 12jn incubator.
Just wondering what is HU hd ls hs Ca Ah Al stand for i have lost the instruction and needing help!!! Please help me

HU is humidity
LS is low setting
HS is high setting
CA is calibration

There is a YouTube video a guy does and he explains it very well.

I screwed up my factory setting and my test run is all over the place!

I'm going to be getting some quail eggs soon and I've got a Janoel 12. I just don't know how regularly it turns the eggs. Can anyone shed some light? :T

For anyone using this incubator...

Have y'all been able to fit 12 eggs in there? I can hardly get 9.. it might be too tight, I can't tell. Can't find any info on how close the eggs can be to each other.

I have already successfully hatched 2 chicks in this incubator as a test, trying to max it out this time with 9 eggs- may have to settle for 6 because they seem tight in there.

Thanks in advance!

I didn't buy one, I have to admit I was surprised the two even hatched because I didn't realize how specific humidity could be till the week before hatching. I just made sure there was a little water in the bottom but I didn't check it daily. This time- I put a small amount of water but do not plan on adding more until lockdown. I'm in Texas, it's not as dry here. A lot of people around me do the dry incubation technique.

Same here. There is a youtube video that shows most things.. Note though for temp setting you just press the setting button once. And for the menu settings hold it down. Calibration of temp is critical with this. Mine needed to be calibrated down 2.5 C and for humidity, well that is big Q.. I'm waiting for hydrometer to arrive..

I never calibrated my incubator or used a hydrometer, just had 9/9 chicks hatch with my second go around. Once I pull these guys out, ill sit down and calibrate the incubator.. not sure if just luck or what but i'm glad theyre all doing well!

Back
Top Bottom