January Swap Chatter

Quote:
It doesn't really matter since you said on or BEFORE the 25th.
wink.png

Can we enter more than once or does that give you a headache?

Quote:
It doesn't really matter since you said on or BEFORE the 25th.
wink.png

Can we enter more than once or does that give you a headache?

Let's just see how many enter this time.....

ok I am new here so how does it work if you want to be in on a swap? please say it slow cause I am new....

I have button quail and coturnix if I were interested (and I am not right now-just got my stuff yesterday and got my incubator built today I wanna set my eggs!!!) and would only be interested in those small type birds!

Quote:
kay zoom back to the first page and read the main posters post (barnyards post). It explains the rules and such. And if you have any questions you're to email her (her email is supplied in the first post).

And shhh guys he he remember you'renot supposed to say what you want and what you are willing to ship out here. Might wanna edit your posts now
smile.png

Quote:
Yes, for example, you send an email to barnyard saying 'I have button quail and coturnix quail eggs' 'I want 'other' eggs (preferably button or coturnix quail)'.

There are some of us that were planning on starting a swap just for quail eggs, so we can get different bloodlines. I think it's due to start in March. It would either be in the hatching eggs BST, or the other poultry BST sections.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom