****Japanese bantam contest! ended **** results on pg.4****

Quote:
If you mean my little lady....well....I HOPE I am pronouncing it right, too. LOL I asked for naming help on here when I got her because my son insisted it HAD to be Japanese...that means cute which we thought fit her to a T.
smile.png

Kawaii is pronounced just like Hawaii (the state) except with the K. Hope that helps
big_smile.png

Quote:
If you mean my little lady....well....I HOPE I am pronouncing it right, too. LOL I asked for naming help on here when I got her because my son insisted it HAD to be Japanese...that means cute which we thought fit her to a T.
smile.png

Kawaii is pronounced just like Hawaii (the state) except with the K. Hope that helps
big_smile.png

Thanks.
smile.png
That means I have been saying it right! I am glad or she might get mad at me for changing the way we say her name!!! LOL

Oh, there is The General again.....every time I see that rooster my heart goes pitter-patter.
love.gif
He truly is amazing looking!!!

name: Romeo & Juilet

color:Cuckoo

21186_rj.jpg

21186_rj2.jpg

21186_rj3.jpg

Last edited:
name: Gladiator & Julia

color: barred tailed white

21186_1.jpg

21186_2.jpg

21186_3.jpg

well ill post pics of mine once i get her this febuary from mypetchicken
big_smile.png

Results!!!!!!

for third place i have chose...

sstkwt's Gladiator and Julia
D.gif

GoldenPheasantNessia's Snowball and Snowbell
D.gif

and the grand champion for this the january japanese contest is .............................. sstkwt's Romeo and Juilet
clap.gif
woot.gif
clap.gif

i will pm you about the prize!!!!!

Thanks for entering and around march we will be having another and i hope to see a lot more in the spring so spread the word!!!!

Last edited:
Japanese bantams are soooooo pretty! i hope i get to have one when our mystery chicken eggs hatch! what's even better is my best friend is part Japanese, so she csn come up with names to correspond to personality and colors and so forth. i am definatly a bantam lover through and through!
love.gif
woot.gif

Back
Top Bottom