Japanese Bantam Thread!

Pics
I have one LF Polish chicken that doesn't really get along with anybody, but her BFF white silkie. They always hang out together and even sleep in the same nest together away from others. My Japanese are fine with silkies too.

Do you belong to the JBBA. I would say do that first. There are three books that I have come across.....I only have two left.

Understanding Japanese Bantams John K. Palin ~I no longer have this book~
Japanese Bantams Japanese Bantams from Anna C. Banning-Vogelpoel
The Japanese Bantam From Terry Wible

I am no longer raising chickens and I have most all my reading material from my bantams for sale.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/687182/japanese-bantams-books-journals-and-articles-from-apa

Hey everyone!!!!! Have seen some amazing looking JBs
thumbsup.gif
I am new to the JB breed and about 2mths ago added 8 of them to my growing bird family, they were already about 7wks old or so at the time. My favorite of my bunch so far is Strut, he is really the only one that will go off on his own & 'strut' his stuff in front of all the ladies of the yard. Here are a few pics of my cuties. Strut is the roo in the first picture. Just took these today.

Inthesticks, being from Mass, you must go to the Big E in January for the Northeast Poultry Congress.

I will come back in a few with the dates....

Back
Top Bottom