Java and Green Peafowl Came in from Cherokee Trail Farm

Quote:
Well it looks like you either can't read or are unable to under stand the first post of how these chicks became. What should I have done knock them in the head because they don't fit your standards?????, Who is to say that the so called pure sub - species are PURE do you have a paper trail with DnA Blood lines????????. Not to many folks can tell the sub-species apart if they are standing by all three, I know where all of my blood lines came from can you say the same?, At least I can say mine are 100% PURE GREEN with no BLUE (spalding) in them, and I am not out here selling high % spaldings for PURE Java greens like some do. Once you put a blue blood line in a pure green it WILL NEVER be PURE again it will always be a spalding.

We do raise Spaldings on our farm but no green spaldings, I have a trio of 7/8 Spalding Pieds that in my opinion are about the best that I have seen and the only others that I have seen were the parents. we do have Purple, Cameo, White Eye, Purple Black Shoulder in the spalding variety so I have nothing against spaldings just the green ones that people sale for pure java greens.

And as for breeding value if you wanted anything spalding or if you wanted your spalding Cameo, Purple, Pied, Opal, Bronze and the list goes on to a higher % why waste a Java, Indo-Chinese or Burmese out of your breeding pens when you have Pure greens to do it with???

BETTER LOOKING THAN THE GREEN SPALDING.

That's more than I have every wrote on any forum.

HAVE A GREAT DAY.........

Steve

thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Beautiful birds! I have been searching for Java greens for a while...any chance someone is able to send hatching eggs up Canada way? Some red tape involved I know.

Back
Top Bottom