Jelly Bean Growth Thread.

Pics
Update! One egg is getting far along in pipping! Another one is getting far as well. JellyBean Junior is working on their internal pip. JBJ is the last pic.
20200804_203848.jpg

20200804_204440.jpg
20200804_204719.jpg

Congrats!!! 👏🎉
What kind of chick is it?
All I know is the dad is a Golden Laced Wyandotte and the mother is either an Asian Black or a Barred Rock. Another one hatched out a few minutes ago. Same breeds as above but with the mother it's either one or the other. The dad is definitely Wyandotte because this chick has a rose comb.
20200805_105404.jpg

Awww they are so cute. I winder who the mom is? I have the same problem with a chick I hatched I know its father id defiantly an easter egger. But have 5 possible moms. Next year I'm going to try to hatch a buck eye polish mix, an easter egger polish mix, and an esster egger Jersey giant mix. I have a polish roo and a easter egger roo. Im not sure what my new baby is though. I also want to try to hatch some polish ISA brown mixes and wyondotte mixes from both of my roos.

Awww they are so cute. I winder who the mom is? I have the same problem with a chick I hatched I know its father id defiantly an easter egger. But have 5 possible moms. Next year I'm going to try to hatch a buck eye polish mix, an easter egger polish mix, and an esster egger Jersey giant mix. I have a polish roo and a easter egger roo. Im not sure what my new baby is though. I also want to try to hatch some polish ISA brown mixes and wyondotte mixes from both of my roos.
Those sound like intersting mixes. The problem with the mothers of these two chicks were both black and white when they were chicks. I am 100% clueless. And I KNOW they aren't the same mom. So frustrating :barnie

Back
Top Bottom