Jelly Bean Growth Thread.

Pics
Wow, be careful! Its a hot bluebird sunny day here, lol.
I love storms, especially thunder and lightning, when they're safely far off. Rain is awesome too. But tornadoes and close lightning are scary. And super strong winds. Winds up to 50 mph aren't uncommon in storms here, but much higher than 50 gets scary.

Wow, be careful! Its a hot bluebird sunny day here, lol.
I love storms, especially thunder and lightning, when they're safely far off. Rain is awesome too. But tornadoes and close lightning are scary. And super strong winds. Winds up to 50 mph aren't uncommon in storms here, but much higher than 50 gets scary.
We had a tornado warning with the last storm that rolled through last month.

We had a tornado warning with the last storm that rolled through last month.
Yeah. Tornadoes are scary.
I just went outside, and the wind has really picked up. There's some big thunderheads too. I guess maybe we are in for a storm.
The one really bad thing is, the majority of our storms knock out power to our whole town. And my incubator is usually running, plus at least several brooders. I've spent a number of hours holding chicks under a blanket in power outages, lol. We finally got a generator, which is pretty nice.

Yeah. Tornadoes are scary.
I just went outside, and the wind has really picked up. There's some big thunderheads too. I guess maybe we are in for a storm.
The one really bad thing is, the majority of our storms knock out power to our whole town. And my incubator is usually running, plus at least several brooders. I've spent a number of hours holding chicks under a blanket in power outages, lol. We finally got a generator, which is pretty nice.
Yeah, we lose power alot too, in certain grids.
Haven't had the power go out while raising chicks, or incubating eggs yet, but we've had power surges.

Jelly Bean at 2 weeks old.
20200810_103431(0).jpg
20200810_103419.jpg

Back
Top Bottom