Jelly Bean Growth Thread.

Pics
I believe Jelly Bean will be 10 weeks old this Monday, & the silkies 11 weeks. I'll have to count up the weeks again.

The Silkies are just wonderful little fuzzballs.

The new babies are 1 Heritage Plymouth Barred Rock cockerel, & pullet. And 2 Sumatra pullets.

I'm not sure.
Wow! They're growing up so fast. How big is JB compared to her mama? I wonder if JB will lay extra tiny eggs. I need Silkies some day. They're so cool. I think that Partridge color or Black is my favorite silkie color. White looks like it would get filthy and stained.
Ooh! Heritage PRs are beautiful. Barred birds usually get boring to me after a while, but those with their fine beautiful barring are stunning.

Wow! They're growing up so fast. How big is JB compared to her mama? I wonder if JB will lay extra tiny eggs. I need Silkies some day. They're so cool. I think that Partridge color or Black is my favorite silkie color. White looks like it would get filthy and stained.
Ooh! Heritage PRs are beautiful. Barred birds usually get boring to me after a while, but those with their fine beautiful barring are stunning.
The Heritage are the original, & of showline.

She might lay extra tiny eggs.

The regular partridge, or the blue partridge silkie?

The Heritage are the original, & of showline.

She might lay extra tiny eggs.

The regular partridge, or the blue partridge silkie?
Yeah. The heritage birds are gorgeous. I found this pic on an old heritage Plymouth Rock thread. He's stunning.
hredirect2.jpeg.jpg

That'd be cool.
The regular brown colored Partridge ones.

Yeah. The heritage birds are gorgeous. I found this pic on an old heritage Plymouth Rock thread. He's stunning. View attachment 2356586
That'd be cool.
The regular brown colored Partridge ones.
Yep, that's what they'll look like.

Yep.

The partridge colored one of my sister's silkie is black, & gold. But I'll be improving the coloration of the partridge silkie. This Girl is the F1, for 2 projects for later on. Improving Partridge silkie color, & MicroRaptors.
20200718_154259.jpg
20200718_154203.jpg
She's a RJF/Hybrid, silkie cross, & she lays the smallest brown eggs.

I forgot to answer a question.

I think Jelly Bean is abit smaller then her mom, but she might catch up in size, or stay the same size.

90% OEGB, & 10% D'uccle
I didn't know she has a little D'uccle in her too! She is very pretty! If you was closer, I'd lend you Fingers for a stud rooster in the spring! He is so small compared to his dad, Cricket, OEGB. He is half and half, mille fleur D'uccle and oegb. Next time I'm down there. I'll try to get pictures of him.

I didn't know she has a little D'uccle in her too! She is very pretty! If you was closer, I'd lend you Fingers for a stud rooster in the spring! He is so small compared to his dad, Cricket, OEGB. He is half and half, mille fleur D'uccle and oegb. Next time I'm down there. I'll try to get pictures of him.
Okay, he sounds interesting.

Yep, that's what they'll look like.

Yep.

The partridge colored one of my sister's silkie is black, & gold. But I'll be improving the coloration of the partridge silkie. This Girl is the F1, for 2 projects for later on. Improving Partridge silkie color, & MicroRaptors.
View attachment 2357089View attachment 2357091She's a RJF/Hybrid, silkie cross, & she lays the smallest brown eggs.
Cool!
Wow! She's beautiful! RJF???
Sorry, lol. She's so cute. ❤
Looks like some leg feathering too? So pretty.

Back
Top Bottom