jenlynn4 I candled my silkie eggs

wow alot of us have a close hatch date with our silkies. I can't wait to see if my little silkie egg will hatch. I'm hoping the partridge is one of the darker ones Jenn has some beautiful partridge silkie.

OK...your going to have to tell me who this Jen is. I would like to look at her Silkies. I got my 2 different batches from Hattricks in MA. Janet has wonderful birds....I just live in MO. and it is half way across the US to get them here. Who knows what all happens in that journey!

My two little partridge babies are really talking. I will try to figure out how to get my pictures on here. I have never done that before. May need my husband to do that one:rolleyes:

Well I candled again and I'm down to 1 partridge silkie egg now. It looks really good so at least my mom will have hers. I'm going to get eggs from another breeder who has the colors I'm looking for since Jenn doesn't have the cuckoo colors right now. I really wished I could have had a couple from Jenn but maybe next spring I can get a few more from her. I'll post a pic when it hatches.

sorry I didnt see this before! LOL I am glad so many of you are hating little sassy silkies all over the place! I cant wait to see all the pics! I agree that shipping is crazy! You can ship eggs 4 hours away and they will have a poor hatch, and then you can ship the same eggs clear across the country and they will do gret, and vice versa. You just never know! I am just glad that all of you are getting some to hatch! And that all the eggs arrived in good shape! Now lets get them hatching so I can see the pics darn it! LOL

PS I got a cuckoo egg yesterday!
big_smile.png
So you may not have to wait too long for more cuckoo and part. eggs

Back
Top Bottom