Jens 1st Chicken run and coop...... (updated pics.on pg. 3,4)

Went out and took this pic. today...
012.jpg

I really dont know what my other half is doing to the door... we still have some odds and end to finish up. Its been raining here off and on the past 2 days so we havent gotten to do anything else.

I've got lots of pics. on my blogspot... just click the link below
big_smile.png
I add more almost daily... getting ready to go there and add chick pics. and everything else.

Nice run - soooo much space! The chickens are going to love it.. Coop looks wonderful too, another spacious area for the little chickies! I love the corners of the coop made out of logs - nice touch.
P.S. Cool sign too.

Thanks Everyone... the chicks do seem to really like their area, they do go into the coop on their own now, to my surprise only took 5-6 days for them to learn that... thought I'd be chasing them for months.

Guess we need to rethink our door, dont want anything getting in, didnt think about a raccoon being able to left the latch.....
any suggestions
big_smile.png

Last edited:
looks awesome. As for the door don't need anything too hectic just something like metal locks that look like a hinge and you kinda turn it and it is "locked". I have on my shed, even has a hole for a pad lock if need be but I just turn it so the doors are secure. Not sure I made any sense but just something you can slide over and "lock" or can flip over and lock should work.

Back
Top Bottom