Jersey Giants in South Africa

Please note that the Jersey Giants from Rugare are not up to standard, they have wrong colour legs and silver in there neck hackle. I have bought from them and now i don't know what to do with them

Hi Guys,

I have tried everywhere in SA that i know of even called a gentleman in Namibia but could not get anything. If anyone has some new info.I would gladly assist in getting them.

I would love to have some of them.

My last idea would be http://allsortspoultry.webs.com/ try Zane on the info below.

Zane Engelbrecht
[email protected]

Very friendly, very helpful, able to source birds from quality breeders around the country.

Have you tried clubs? Been to shows? I get the show directory, so i can always phone people if i need a certain breed.

I feel your pain, i have been struggling for ages to find certain varieties. Call your local and regional clubs, that might be the only way to get some.

Gents, I am getting feedback from across SA. There are NO Giants in the country that anyone knows of in club\show circles. The "ones" that is said to be, are some Australorp crossed birds.

Back
Top Bottom