Jersey Giants thread for pictures and discussion

Here are my Jersey Giant Pullets!
smile.png

Eowyn (right) and Amarillo (left)!

And of course this picture... notice Amarillo photo-bombing Eowyn. I cracked up when I saw the picture I'd taken!
lau.gif

Here are my babies I have been waiting for ever for. They are 2 weeks except for one black pullet I got at feed store There is quite a bit of difference in its size and the others and they are 2 weeks younger. They are black, blue and one splash. There are also 2 that are JG/RIR cross. I got them for $2 each and was told they are pullets so I got them for the curiosity. They are in with Wellsummer the same age and larger bantam, Cochin and EE if you see other chicks in the pics.

Opinions wanted on older all metal brower brooders. I've found some for sale and trying to decide if worth a 3 hour away trip to go look at them. They are pairs of a brooder and grow out pen on castors with no waterers or feed troughs. They are asking 325 a set.

Herman, it looks like you've got 2 blues and a black!

K Epp - they are an awfully stinking cute lot, to be sure! They look quite happy & healthy - great job with them!

ETA: chickenchaten, that pic is hilarious!

Last edited:
That last picture is definitely a roo. How can you tell the difference between a JG and an Aussie? My Aussies all have greenish and blueish sheens to their feathers and had black with yellow tints on the legs.

Back
Top Bottom