Jersey Giants thread for pictures and discussion

Pics
Quote:
I had three pip today and they aren't due until Saturday. I must have been a little warm. A have three thermometers and they all read 102 one day a couple of times til I got it readjusted at about 1 week. I don't know if my naked sphynx cat who sits atop hit the knob by accident. I haven't had any other problems with the settings before or since then.

Mine were set at midnight, so the real due date begins at midnight tonight. So, I believe the pips are right on time. Hoping for a good hatch. Most of these are for a friend. I have a few (Delawares) that are sold, as well.

hunterland .... Hope you have a great hatch!
fl.gif

I need to invent an incubator that gives you the ability to reach inside the bator and touch the newly hatched babies without risking a humidity drop.

Whoa... two more are pipped and they are the olive eggers...

I think it is called pea comb. It is like the Easter Eggers ...... usually, anyway. They say that the blue egg gene lays closely to the pea comb gene, and it is believed there is some corrolation between the two.

The mamas of these are pea comb and the daddy is a Marans (black copper or a blue (no copper)).

I now have 2 Delawares and 2 dark JGiants out (black or blue?), and a yellow chick .... not my egg, it is a friend's egg, but I thought it was suppose to be a JG ?????
gig.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom