💙🖤💙🖤
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Jan 4, 2019
Maine
My Coop
My Coop
Hello everyone!

This is my thread to share stories, pictures, videos, updates, and all the fun stuff that happens on my little "homestead"! I hope you will choose to follow along and learn with me on my
journey! :D

About me:

Name: Jessa (aka Clucky)
B-day: June 2nd
Pet count: 17
Like to do: Hiking, swimming, animals.
Want: A puppy!
BF: @Lacy Duckwing

My pets:

I guess we'll start with the cats. :) They are indoor cats. Their names are Katahdin and Acadia, but we call Katahdin "Toddy". We have a boy and a girl, but they are both fixed. They are about 9 months (I think). We fostered them since they were eight weeks old then adopted 2 of the 4 that we fostered.
Toddy:
64123214604__6EF4AEB2-B5B9-4A47-B98A-3BEE9B8F6347.jpeg

Acadia:
IMG_0950.jpeg

Then there is a rabbit, and his name is BunBun. He is a white lop mix that we adopted from the shelter a little over 1 year ago. We tried him as an indoor rabbit but it turns out he hates it so we decided to let him live outside so he'll be happy. Don't worry, he is very spoiled and has a great house.
P1010933.jpeg

Now the chickens! I have 13 of them.

5 of them are a little over 2 years old.
3 of them are a little over 1 year old.
Then I have 5 bantams chicks which are about 7.5 weeks old.
There are 3 flocks.

Flock #1:

CreamPuff - Buff Orpington
IMG_2865.jpeg

Marshy - Buff Orpington
IMG_2855.jpeg

Melody - Golden Laced Wyandotte
IMG_1808.jpeg

Dazzle - Golden Laced Wyandotte
IMG_2861.jpeg

Flock #2:

Blamo - Golden Laced Wyandotte
P1010665.jpeg

Mipsy - Asia Black
P1010639.jpeg

Pippy - Black Star (aka Black sex-link)
(I don't have a good picture of her right now)

Penguin - Sapphire Gem
P1010661.jpeg

Bantams:

Truce
Ivy
Buttercup
Calluna
Morning Glory
IMG_4095.jpeg

I will post daily pictures and videos!

Hey everyone! If you haven't seen this video yet, check it out!
I'm also going to give you guys a sneak peek on the next video coming out: Something to do with Truce, my rooster!

I'm also going to give you guys a sneak peek on the next video coming out: Something to do with Truce, my rooster!
I've seen it already. It's a really cool video. It's fastinating what they look like in slow mo. :D
TRUCE!!!!!!! I LOVE TRUCE!!!!! :wee:wee:wee:wee:wee:love:love:love:love:love:love

Awesome!!! I’m definitely fallowing!!!

Good afternoon everyone!

The weather is beautiful out today! It is mostly sunny and very warm. :) Today is the big day! The bantam babies are going to get moved into their permanent home! The whole coop is moving from the backyard to inside the run! I'm very excited and I'll try to get some pictures.

Truce says hello.
IMG_4105.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom