Jest Another Day in Pear-A-Dice - Higgins Rat Ranch Conservation Farm in Alberta

Pics
caf.gif

Tara u be tripping me out sometimes!

You do realize you need someone to whisper in yer ear..."Stop encouraging HER!" RIGHT??
gig.gif

The only way this could be more perfect is if it was a Speedo (nfi) in Duck Dynasty (nfi) camo...
tongue.png

OK, maybe NOT the camo as that would hide...well yeh...

I was gonna save this one funny for if you ever went back to that barred place and we were wondering how to find you but well...yeh, never was too patient and I am not getting any younger eh.

Some times it is best some persons stay lost...went out for cigarettes and never came back...yeh...

A post I did up today on turks

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...ritage-turkey-coop-coupers-chat#post_14694723

Tara

That hound looks genuinely frightened of those tightie whities. Read your post on the turkeys. Very interesting!

Lol...so true.

I knew we'd relate...tee hee.
wink.png

That hound looks genuinely frightened of those tightie whities. Read your post on the turkeys. Very interesting!

Tighty whities...yeh, good ID on that. The dog does look truly afraid and I can only imagine the smell he smells...hee hee. Not a laundry item...not a rag for mechanical repairs...that's one pair that goes straight to the trash held out at a real safe distance on a stick, eh...and I feel sorry for the exposure the birds at the dump will have.
sickbyc.gif

Yeh, I posted a bit more there on the turkey chat. It is a topic that is not often covered and the heritage turks are a real fun bird to own. They are a wonderful addition to the poultry mix. I was totally aghast that Rick wanted turkeys at first because I had the vision of those cruddy commercial types...busted legs, bad hearts, grow so big they can't function. I even said to him, "You want WHAT?"
sad.png

I had no idea how kewl the heritage ones were and now, I am not sure who likes them better, Rick or I. I have been turkey accessorized and I don't ever want to go back to being SANS turks! They are just way too kewl...ugly but cute & precious in a very sinister way. Almost as dangerous as ducks...FTD!
lol.png

I don't know how to tell you this . . . .

Yeh, I heard...crap eh?
hmm.png

Doggone & Chicken UP!

Tara Lee Higgins
Higgins Rat Ranch Conservation Farm, Alberta, Canada

I usually just lurk and enjoy the genetics lessons, and the tales of your adventures and endeavors but I saw this gif and thought you would enjoy.
FTD!

Back
Top Bottom