Jest Another Day in Pear-A-Dice - Higgins Rat Ranch Conservation Farm in Alberta

I also hated to see a dog cringing from it's owner. A guy was showing a beautiful adult Doberman and when he talked to it outside the ring, it whined and peed. It was fine with the judge and others. I had never seen a Dobe act that way. But felt the owner probably deserved a good
smack.gif

Hi..I'm new to backyard chickens, and when I joined someone mentioned you to me. Looking through some of your photos, I see you have a dog named Lucy I believe. I wanted to share a picture of my Oliver Twist with you. He was born in Dec. of 2015.. I bought him from a breeder just out side of Olds, Alberta. I have a home in Didsbury, and a ranch west of Edmonton, Barrhead area. I would love to see more pics of your chicken coop, as my husband Rick is building me a new one this spring.

Tara's dog is Lacey and her half sister is Emmy. So close but no cigar. BTW her husband's name is Rick - must be a proper Canadian name
tongue.png

Just streaking through here.....
wee.gif

Life happens. My Dad went into the hospital with pneumonia and went downhill fast from there. He is back in his memory care ( really nice ) facility, but is pretty much bedridden and needs 24 hour care. I have requested and received FMLA for 6 weeks and will use up another 6 weeks of vacation time when that runs out. After that, I will retire. I will see you guys as much as I can, but there hasn't been time lately.

I am glad that Tara is keeping you entertained while I am away! Love you all!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom