lol.png

Mei&Popcorn :

Quote:
does someone get eaten??
hit.gif
hit.gif

No
wink.png

Here's a hint: We're very close to the edge of something. Not a canyon or a mountain.​

Mei&Popcorn :

Quote:
No
wink.png

Here's a hint: We're very close to the edge of something. Not a canyon or a mountain.

a cliff??​

Nope. Its the end of something.

old.gif

Chapter 54

The forest was shadowy, but sunlight somehow... shot through. Nikki felt a sense of confidence that she had never felt before. She charged through the forest with happiness. She had kittens, a great mate, and she was close to her best friends and her home.
"Fenix, what's that," Sunny asked Fenix with worry as she heard leaves crackling.
"I don't know, but stand back," Fenix ordered. "Form a circle, keep the chicks in the center."

"Rocket, I smell something familiar," Nikki announced as they approached the edge of the forest. More and more sunlight was shining through. Less and less pine trees could be seen, until none were in sight. This scent was getting stronger. Was it really who Nikki thought it was?
"Get out, punk," Fenix warned towards the forest as the sound of crackling leaves got louder.
"Hey, don't talk to my mate that way," Rocket warned as he approached Fenix.
"Who are you," Fenix asked.
"I am Nikki's mate. You better leave her alone, or you are going to have a serious problem!" Rocket warned.
"Back it off," Fenix warned as he challenged Rocket.
"WAIT! Fenix, don't hurt him yet! Nikki happen to be a grey tabby?" Gingernut asked Rocket.
"Why yes she does," Rocket replied.
"YES!!!! Guys, we've found Nikki," Jazzy announced in happiness. Sunny, Gingernut, and Jazzy all gathered around in a circle and started cheering. The chicks started wondering what on this planet was going on. Rocket smiled creepily at Rocket.
"Wait a second here," Rocket thought. "A rooster named Fenix? A hyper red chicken? This sounds just like the flock Nikki was telling me about!!"
"Rocket," Nikki called as she approached with kittens on her back.
"NIKKI, YOU HAD KITTENS!!!!" Sunny screamed with delight.
"Sunny?!" Nikki cried.
"You're a strange looking chick," one of Jazzy's chicks said to Jet.
"You're chicks, we're cats!" Jet explained.
That was it. They were now truly reunited with each other again. They had never felt this kind of happiness in their lives before. To them, things had ended- but life had only begun. Gingernut sighed contently as she walked along with her friends, and her friend's kittens and chicks. They were walking down the road that would take them home, finally reunited.

The End
I hope everyone liked it! I'll be writing the sequel soon! I'll post the link when I do get it up!

hit.gif
great story! I AM GOING TO MISS THIS STORY SO MUCH!
hit.gif
great job though!!!! A very awesome chicken story! - Gingernut and The Great Chick Trio:The Searches! I hope for sequel very soon! Keep in touch through PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
frow.gif
- Chickensaregreat12
jumpy.gif
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif
bun.gif
wee.gif
caf.gif
clap.gif
ya.gif
pop.gif
celebrate.gif