Join DUCK Club!

Pics
I wish mine could have been like that. No matter how much I tried to hold them and socialize with them they are just skittish around people. They are more attached to each other than anything so I pretty much just gave up. I give them their food and water and let them swim but that's all they socialize with me for the most part.
What breeds do you have?

I wish mine could have been like that. No matter how much I tried to hold them and socialize with them they are just skittish around people. They are more attached to each other than anything so I pretty much just gave up. I give them their food and water and let them swim but that's all they socialize with me for the most part.
just spend time around them and talking to them! feed them treats out of your hand and just show them they are safe with you

just spend time around them and talking to them! feed them treats out of your hand and just show them they are safe with you
I've tried that when they were younger and it never really seemed to work. I don't know if I'll still be able to get them socialized or if they are too old. They are 6 weeks

I've tried that when they were younger and it never really seemed to work. I don't know if I'll still be able to get them socialized or if they are too old. They are 6 weeks
6 weeks isn’t old at all, i know lots of duck rescues who socialize ducks who are full grown and have been dumped so they are terrified of humans at first

6 weeks isn’t old at all, i know lots of duck rescues who socialize ducks who are full grown and have been dumped so they are terrified of humans at first
I do have some nugget treats that I've been trying to feed them out of my hand but I'll be sitting there for 10 minutes and they still ain't coming over

Back
Top Bottom