Join DUCK Club!

Pics
I always google too. I read avocados were like the satan for ducks but can't remember why. I think it just made their stomach upset can't remember
Yeah stuff i thought they could have are actually bad for them. I also have a plant app on my phone. So I will walk around and get then plants they dont normally get. Which is gun

The name of the ducklings is above them. Except two don’t have names. These are SQ Indian Runners. 1# Emery Pencil 2# White and 3# Mallard. View attachment 2601329View attachment 2601330View attachment 2601331
These are not mallards but Rouens which look just like mallards but get a lot bigger. The second stripe under the eye is what tells you they are Rouens. Mallards only have the top stripe. I have both. My problem is I have a Drake Mallard that mated with both my Rouens and Mallard Hens. There were 19 eggs in the nest and 11 hatched. I am trying to sell them but don't know for sure which they are. Hardly any have the second stripe but is it because the Drake was a Mallard? Does anyone know?

These are not mallards but Rouens which look just like mallards but get a lot bigger. The second stripe under the eye is what tells you they are Rouens. Mallards only have the top stripe. I have both. My problem is I have a Drake Mallard that mated with both my Rouens and Mallard Hens. There were 19 eggs in the nest and 11 hatched. I am trying to sell them but don't know for sure which they are. Hardly any have the second stripe but is it because the Drake was a Mallard? Does anyone know?
No. They are Indian Runners but their color is Mallard.

probably will be a mix, and i’m guessing they’ll be around khaki sized

Back
Top Bottom