Join DUCK Club!

I know this is duck club, but I have to talk about my chickens for just a second. Got my first ever chickens yesterday and I keep thinking like...is this it? I'm not constantly changing the wet gross bedding/water containers/mushy food. They just run around peeping and take the tiniest sips from the water bottle.

I'm sure I'm jinxing myself, but now I get why people talk about how messy and gross ducks are lol I just thought it was normal 😬

This is Emily (Mallard hen) and Puddles (Pekin drake) they will be 9 months old the 29th of this month love them to death 🥰

Attachments

• FA2D79ED-17F6-4C08-BC0F-D0AC8CA2AD70.jpeg
    FA2D79ED-17F6-4C08-BC0F-D0AC8CA2AD70.jpeg
    220.3 KB · Views: 4
  • A20349DA-C78C-4170-9C54-358131914E1F.jpeg
    A20349DA-C78C-4170-9C54-358131914E1F.jpeg
    196.2 KB · Views: 4
I know this is duck club, but I have to talk about my chickens for just a second. Got my first ever chickens yesterday and I keep thinking like...is this it? I'm not constantly changing the wet gross bedding/water containers/mushy food. They just run around peeping and take the tiniest sips from the water bottle.

I'm sure I'm jinxing myself, but now I get why people talk about how messy and gross ducks are lol I just thought it was normal 😬
Haha yeah no chickens are pretty clean for the most part. Well they are dirty but like less work than ducks

Any one know what the perfect humidity and temp are for a successful hatch of Muscovy eggs please… mine are due to hatch in a little under 2 weeks and it’s my 1st time… been told a few different ones and not sure what’s right as they are so different.

Back
Top Bottom