Just J party. GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I watched a beloved professor waste away with cancer of the jaw - from chaw. The ever-increasing disfigurement was bad enough, but it kept him from eating and speaking properly. In the end, he couldn't even tell his kids and wife that he loved them. It was scary! Please consider quitting. That is NOT something you want to go through.
I actually had a friend die from stage 4 throat cancer. He had a wife and 2 young kids.

I plan on quitting. Just don't know when. A lot easier said than done. Cigarettes are hard. Snuff contains so much more nicotine.

I watched a beloved professor waste away with cancer of the jaw - from chaw. The ever-increasing disfigurement was bad enough, but it kept him from eating and speaking properly. In the end, he couldn't even tell his kids and wife that he loved them. It was scary! Please consider quitting. That is NOT something you want to go through.

Because of something like this the Princess backed me into a corner and 'forced' me to promise that I would quit. When I told our daughter she said, "Daddy, you are so screwed." A promise is a promise. I had one friend who developed cancer of the larynx which eventually metastasized to bone cancer. It was a sad decline. Right now a club member is fighting the same battle - hope that he is luckier.

I actually had a friend die from stage 4 throat cancer. He had a wife and 2 young kids.

I plan on quitting. Just don't know when. A lot easier said than done. Cigarettes are hard. Snuff contains so much more nicotine.
We'll all help ... you KNOW we will! Hopefully, it'll be "Whenever you're ready," and not "When you HAVE to!"

PLEASE - what are they. Some of DS' buddies are vaping just because it "looks cool" to blow all that smoke. Gimme some ammo, please!
besides popcorn lung.....my bff who i’ve done fullmouth implants for free (my own cost) 🤬🤬 is looking at losing 2 more implants i. addition to the 1 we already removed and has angular chelitis.......all due to quitting smoking and starting vaping!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom