Just J party. GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what's left of our stash.... Kiddos found a few "gag gifts" over the last few years of different hot sauces in package sets. And of course the usual stuff around them too.... This should help ya get a idea of some of the stuff we use in "normal" events..... I had a few flavors that were amazing. Recently 2 new ones are kept in the fridge as it's gonna take me at least another 1.5-2 years to finish off those bottles. One is a ghost pepper jelly/salsa. *THAT is HAWT as HELL* and will likely take me 3-5 years to work through.

View attachment 2349745
That "Joe & Dave's" in the middle is from Galveston & it's about as strong as "Pace Mild". One of our kiddos love it. That big bottle of franks will get used up on the next batch of "hot wings".... And the kids will inhale them wings.
Now that's a whole lot of hot!

Now that's a whole lot of hot!
This time 2017 it was well over 2x that many flavors and specialty gift bottles of hot sauces.

Some were good. No doubt about it. A few were .... Nothing to write home about....
And maybe 3(?) We're noteworthy so far.

This time 2017 it was well over 2x that many flavors and specialty gift bottles of hot sauces.

Some were good. No doubt about it. A few were .... Nothing to write home about....
And maybe 3(?) We're noteworthy so far.
I have maybe four bottles of hot sauces (That's it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom