Join me on my Classroom Hatch-A-Long, support and advice appreciated!

Pics
What did you decide to do for humidity control?
Also pick up a few 3m wall hooks to use as handles on the lid. Wish I had remembered to do so for my hatch. Even one on the front would have made it easier to maneuver.
The hooks are a fantastic idea! Thank you! For humidity I think I’m either going to go in on the weekend to check and add water. I will have to be out on a Thursday-Fri for school business, so that weekend I may bring the whole incubator home (it’s only about 10 minutes…)
This is neat that your doing this for your class. I think incubation is an awesome learning experience.😁 You're far from a bore as far as teachers go.🤗
Thank you! We studied the agricultural revolution in ancient times, and will be growing veggies in class for the last month of school also! Hands on is so much more engaging (and fun), and provides valuable life skills!

I just had to make one more comment. I look at my hens eggs all the time. I marvel over the color, patterning, different bloom, etc. But when I look at the hatching eggs I picked up today, I get all tingly that there could be tiny baby chicks forming in them soon! My flock has no roo. I feel like a little kid looking at a present, wondering what’s inside but not able to open it yet! 😂

I just had to make one more comment. I look at my hens eggs all the time. I marvel over the color, patterning, different bloom, etc. But when I look at the hatching eggs I picked up today, I get all tingly that there could be tiny baby chicks forming in them soon! My flock has no roo. I feel like a little kid looking at a present, wondering what’s inside but not able to open it yet! 😂
I love incubating eggs and counting down to hatch day--I'm like a little kid waiting for Christmas morning. :D

The custodian let me in! So I can start on time & the kids will be surprised tomorrow!

D37B0183-5605-4F77-A83B-3D6B3D75B69D.jpeg

Blank spots are for my hygrometer & thermometer. 😊

Back
Top Bottom