Join Tiki244 & Hangin wit my peeps for Chickenstock in WISCONSIN!

Hellow cheeseheads fans!
lau.gif
Depends on the location and the timeing, if It works out I'm always up for a party.
hide.gif

I'm doing my best to try and make the swap at Neillsville. sounds like at least 3 fans are going to be there for a mini greeting. Anyone that can make it, should stop by Run-A-Muck Ranch's site at the swap, sounds like her daughter will make ther location easy to find.

~ bigzio

The swap is at the fairgrounds March 28. I've never gone to it, however sounds like it would be worth the 2 hour drive for me.

Jim from Wausau is planning on attending also.

If it's close by, stop and say hi! It could kick start something bigger when the weather improves.

~ bigzio

YES!!! I WILL BE THERE.....my mom isn't on this site (BYC). She doesn't have computer access....BUT I did talk to her and she is more than happy to offer her spot for a meet up... I will have a BYC sign made so everyone knows where her spot is...And incase you miss the sign, she is the ONLY one who ever brings homemade soaps to the swaps...
I will have our puppies there too for anyone interested in purchasing one..
smile.png

We will also be walking around looking for purchases...ALWAYS bring empty cages...never know what we might come home with...
I love the Neillsville sale...Bring a flash light...It's always dark when it starts, that way you can look into cages to see what others have to offer..

Can't wait to meet at the Neillsville sale...
Shawna

Back
Top Bottom