Joke contest (unofficial, no prizes)

RIR chicks

Songster
Sep 28, 2020
In this thread I am bored (which is common) so, you type a joke. If someone thinks its funny they will respond to it with the haha 😆. The person with the most haha’s wins. There are no prizes. Bonus: type in a Halloween joke. What you get for the bonus is just an extra haha from me. I will not haha any posts unless they do the bonus, if the jokes are funny I will like them to show that its funny but, it won’t count unless its a haha. If you have questions tell me. Remember this is unofficial. It will end as a contest on Halloween night so, on November first I will count up the haha’s and see who won.

If it isn’t a joke then it doesn’t count if it gets any haha‘s 😆. only jokes are apart of the contest any other posts don’t count. Just to get things cleared up :)

So far @CluckerFamily has 1/2 a point. I will post when someone gets a whole/half a point. If there are more than one people posting jokes then I will say who is in the lead. You can post more then one joke, funny quotes or riddles are also allowed. I can’t wait to see everyone’s jokes:pop!

Back
Top Bottom