Jose s Marneck chooks

@Chooks man I hope you have a wonderful time at the farm.
Oh and make sure to keep some of those gorgeous splash birds you have too! I think they are my favorite. I've never seen Splash Marans in person only photos. They are special! :love
thank you .I love splash me self . it is my favourite colour .plus mine lay dark eggs too .
I m keeping all the varieties I have only thinning out the bad one . I have 100 and 100 chooks ,lot feed .plus I need room to hatch new one ,
chooks man

I lost my favourite F2 NN cockerel . He was part of my Marne job project so now I have 2 bantam NN rooster to work with . But that will put me right back few years. So I m going to restart the project from the F1 pullets but I need to get a new NN rooster large type . Hope I find a nice one in the market. My F1 pullets are super large and heavy . I want to keep they size. Here few photos of them
63FB1F93-2F72-46AB-9C0C-EB4D1100662B.jpeg

it is just life .nothing we can do about it .
he left a good looking son to replace him but it is not NN , so is not good to me .
chooks man

I wish I could help you. we have really nice NNs here. very chunky birds, good layers of xl eggs. I am going to get them again. I gave a friend of mine a 5-6 yo black NN hen who still lays a few eggs. I will take her back and find a good boy for her. I want her to be foundation for my future flock.

I wish I could help you. we have really nice NNs here. very chunky birds, good layers of xl eggs. I am going to get them again. I gave a friend of mine a 5-6 yo black NN hen who still lays a few eggs. I will take her back and find a good boy for her. I want her to be foundation for my future flock.
don t to worry about me I will find ome cockerels around here for sure.
it is nice if you can get your black NN hen just to breed from her ,.
here they imported NN lines from UK but they are not big chooks all sort of colour .
I will see what is in the market for the moemnt . will post photos if i found some for sale .
I really nned big boy ,my hens like you have seen in the photods are very big chooks ,I want to keep the large size . I like big chooks .
if I don t find a big NN I will cross back my hens to my largest marans roosters ,I have few of them any way .
chooks man

I have a huge black rock pullet. she is supposed to be rhode island roo over plymouth rock hen. I am considering to use her for breeding with NN and dongxiang (black meat, green egg). she has it all: meat and a lot of huge eggs.

I have a huge black rock pullet. she is supposed to be rhode island roo over plymouth rock hen. I am considering to use her for breeding with NN and dongxiang (black meat, green egg). she has it all: meat and a lot of huge eggs.
I think that will make nice cross . large NN laying large green eggs .that will fantastic for sure .
do you have NN rooster?
chooks man

Back
Top Bottom