Juice cleanse

Quote:
I guess I will have to throw it in the trash.
hmm.png

Just keep it there and they will try it at some point. I gave mine half a head of cabbage yesterday and they walked wide circles around it and acted like it was alien. This morning, only the stump was left. They'll get to it once they get brave.

They did the same thing with the juice mush... acted like it was poison at first until Goldie tried it. Now they chow down on it.

I cheated and had a bowl of steamed cabbge. My head was hurting.
hide.gif

But I'm back on track.

The grapefruit juice is HARD to drink. It's too bitter. Is there something I can put it with it to make it taste better?

Quote:
ep.gif
You call that CHEATING!
sickbyc.gif
When I "cheat" on my diet, it's more like "I ate pizza" or "I ate an entire tub of cookie dough, by myself, in one sitting"

A bowl of steamed cabbage!?
th.gif

Quote:
ep.gif
You call that CHEATING!
sickbyc.gif
When I "cheat" on my diet, it's more like "I ate pizza" or "I ate an entire tub of cookie dough, by myself, in one sitting"

A bowl of steamed cabbage!?
th.gif

yuckyuck.gif

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

I got choked on my carrot juice when I read that. Carrot juice all on the screen.
lau.gif

LOL @ ate an entire tub of cookie dough.
lau.gif

I love it!!! Thanks for the laugh.
gig.gif

The pear foam/froth has the same consistency as apple sauce. It tastes good.
droolin.gif

The apple foam/froth is less tempting.
sickbyc.gif

Hope everyone is doing well on the cleanse.

Please post more weight loss results.

Is anyone "doctoring up" their water for better taste and to increase water intake? I added a bit of lemon juice and orange juice to my water. I hope I'm not messing up my water intake by adding juices. What do you all think?

Back
Top Bottom