Juice cleanse

Sorry to hear that.  I do love my Omega, it is a workhorse and I am not gentle on tools.

I'm saving my pennies to buy one. They are expensive but worth it. Now that I know I love juicing and can do it the rest of myblife, I don't mind spending $230.00 on an Omega Juicer. Especially, since it has a 10 year warranty.

Every once in a while it comes up in a lightening deal on Amazon, that's how my hubby got it! Keep an eye out for it. We have three other juicers and this baby pays for itself quickly in the savings you get from well juiced fruit and vegetables. Seriously you could make paper out of the pulp when it comes out, it is that dry.

Well, the juicer stopped working on last week, so I had to get another juicer. I started juicing on Saturday. I'm down 3.8 lbs as of this morning.:) I will do another 30 day juice cleanse.

Anyone else juicing?

What juicer did you get?  Just fyi my rabbits and chickens enjoy getting the pulp as a treat when I juice.

I ended up getting the same one that I bought in 2011. I was familiar with that one, so I bought it again. But this will be the last WalMart juicer I plan on getting . I WILL buy the Omega Juicer as soon as I can save up enough money. It is worth it. I am doing the 52 week money challenge and that will be what I will buy after the 52 weeks of saving. I think I deserve it. ;)

GE Juice Extractor

I have that GE one. It's the reason I have the Omega, it is just too wasteful. You would have been better off getting the Omega and saving on the groceries. Plus they are tanks, I'm guessing they last forever.

I have that GE one.  It's the reason I have the Omega, it is just too wasteful.  You would have been better off getting the Omega and saving on the groceries. Plus they are tanks, I'm guessing they last forever.

Yes, it is VERY wasteful. I can't wait until I get the Omega.

I weighed in this morning and I am down 7 lbs since Saturday. :celebrate And the week is not over yet. :)

Back
Top Bottom